Friday, May 6, 2011

Thursday, Cinco De Mayo 2011

I woke up at 5:00am to practice yoga. Afterwards, I ran for ~ 2 miles. I slept about 5 hours and felt tired when sitting still.
Breakfast - Half a Banana

Breakfast - Ginger Tea

Breakfast - Toast with Strawberry Jam and Egg Whites (Yolks were used for other purposes) -- I do not understand why people pay more for egg white products when it has limited nutritional value and rather tasteless --

Breakfast - Egg "Wrap?"

Breakfast - Trader Joe's Mango Sorbet - Nice Mango Flavor

Lunch - Mango Meat

Lunch - Tomatoes, Pepperjack Cheese and Carrots

Lunch - 1 Spoonful -- Yum!

Snack

Dinner - Salad and an Egg

Dinner - Banana and an Egg

Dinner - Apple

Dessert - Mango Cake

Dessert - Strawberry Bar

Dessert - ~2 Cups of Kettle Corn

Dessert - Peanut Butter!! I can't stop eating this stuff..

No comments:

Post a Comment